Thursday, April 23, 2009

What am I doing here!?

Everyone comes through this question every now and then!

What am I doing here?

But then again, you think it's ok, I am working, I am getting experience, I am blablabla.. and things will be better, I am playing music, I will have my band soon..

However, the very same question is a measure of how much would you handle thinking "it's ok"... when actually it's not ok.. because you're asking yourself the question!!

Moral of the story!! STOP nagging and get a life!! I wonder why people give more time for their sadness rather than their happiness.. I wonder when I would meet someone who'd tell me: "I just can't stop going to the gym, I wish I can stop training!!"

Damn! What am I doing here?

1 comment:

Tarek said...

Ok ana wu Maya 7abbayna!!!